If you’re searching for the best bread maker to add to your arsenal of kitchen appliances, you should definitely check out the different models of Panasonic breadmakers available for sale on the market today. As we all know, Panasonic is a well-trusted brand; so you can be sure that you are getting a high quality device that can deliver on its promises.
In this breadmaker review, we will focus on the SD-YD250 model of Panasonic bread machine. You will be presented with this particular model’s features, description, pros and cons, and you will also get an idea as to the bread maker price. Furthermore, you will also see some bread maker reviews from consumers who have already purchased and used the product so as to serve as your guide in making the final decision on whether to buy this brand and model of breadmaker or not.
Panasonic Bread Machine SD-YD250 Technical Information
Model: Panasonic Bread Machine SD-YD250
Size: 14 x 13.5 x 9 inches
Weight: Approximately 15.4 pounds
Power: 550 watts, 120 AC, 60Hz.
Digital Timer: Up to 13 hours
Indicator Lights: Baking, dough, operation completed
Inner Pan: Panasonic bread maker non-stick pan
Cover: Top-loading with locking lid
Dispenser: Top-loading design for yeast, raisins and other dried fruits
Loaf size: Medium, large, extra-large
Bread crust color control: Light, medium, dark
Accessories: Measuring cup, measuring spoons, breadmaker instructions, Panasonic bread maker recipes
- Multi-tasking – This model of Panasonic bread machine can mix, knead, rise and ba ke loaves of bread up to 2.5 pounds.
- Customizable digital controls – You can set this bread maker in different modes and settings to accommodate preparation of white bread, whole wheat bread, multi-grain bread, French bread and even cakes.
- 13-hour timer – Bread-making and meal-planning have become easier and more convenient as you can set the unit in advance to bake bread or cake at a particular time.
- Breadmaker recipes – Panasonic bread machine recipes are included in the pack to ensure that you can use the device right away.
The Panasonic SD-YD250 bread maker is one of the latest models of breadmakers in the 21st century. This device offers full automatic features to give you the convenience and power to make different types of bread and cakes easily.
You can bake loaves of bread (white, whole wheat, etc.) and make dough mixtures for pizza, croissant and other pastry recipes in this multi-functional Panasonic bread maker model. So whether you are making basic recipes or custom-types of baking creations, the results will always be done according to your preferences.
Compared to store-bought loaves of bread and cakes which contain additives and preservatives that are not good for the health, you are in total control of the ingredients that go into the production of your food recipes. You are therefore guaranteed healthy and delicious food preparations if you employ the use of the Panasonic automatic bread maker.
- Innovative – You can add raisins and other dried fruits on your bread and cake recipes. A beeping sound on the bread machine will tell you when to add these ingredients so as to make sure that the fruits are not crushed during the kneading procedure.
- Versatile – You can program this breadmaker to produce different crust colors (light to dark) and different crust textures (soft to crisp) and choose the best option for the particular type of bread or pastry that you are making.
- Easy to clean – The baking pan on this model of Panasonic bread maker uses non-stick materials
- User-friendly – This Panasonic bread machine is easy to operate. Simply add the ingredients, push the appropriate buttons, and the breadmaker will take care of the rest of the procedures.
- Yeast dispenser – Some consumers find the yeast dispenser on this model of Panasonic bread maker to be a little small (only 2 teaspoons of yeast). This limited capacity can have an effect when making certain types of food recipes in large volume.
- Kneading cycle – According to some customers, the kneading cycle on this Panasonic bread machine can get quite noisy as it has some clanking sounds. However, the other preparatory cycles on the device are silent and barely noticeable.
What Others are Saying about the Panasonic Bread Machine SD-YD250
- “This is a well-rounded, high quality machine at a very reasonable price. You will not be disappointed.”
- “It is extremely quiet and the yeast dispenser is I believe part of the secret for its accuracy in breadmaking. If you are thinking of getting a bread machine you can’t go wrong with this one. It is fantastic and so easy to use.”
- “Without reservation, well worth the investment and we look forward to long and frequent use!”
How Much Should You Expect to Pay for the Panasonic Bread Maker SD-YD250?
The price for this particular model can be anywhere from $140 to $200. As of this writing, it is priced at $144.39 at the Amazon.com
Does the Panasonic SF-YD250 Breadmaker Include a Warranty?
Yes. Panasonic backs this model of breadmaker with a 1-year limited time warranty.
Panasonic SD-YD250 Bread Maker Reviews – Conclusion
We highly recommend the Panasonic bread maker SD-YD250 model. It has an overall rating of 4.5 stars out of 5 stars at the Amazon.com site and almost a thousand customers are raving about this product. It is considered to be the best breadmaker by a majority of customers who are comparing the unit with other brands of bread maker appliances.
You can buy this Panasonic bread machine at all leading retail store outlets or you can simply order one online. As you can see in this review, this breadmaker works as advertised; and it can deliver on its promise of providing you with great-tasting and healthy bread recipes all the time.
Comments are closed.